Friday, April 07, 2006

Suggestions

It's easy to get into a bit of a rut commenting on breaking news stories. However, at some point probably this month I am going to take a week-long break from this daily grind and offer a broader look at a handful of big issues that are having a serious impact on millions of people around the world. A few that I already have in mind are:

-The small arms trade
-Child soldiers
-Humanitarian workers and civilians as intentional targets in 'modern' wars

The first two are definite. The third is a possibility.

However, I'd like to do six or seven in that week. So if any readers have issues they'd like to suggest I study and write about, please leave a comment for me to take into consideration. Bear in mind I'm looking for issues to explore, not a particular conflict to focus on.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home